Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah : Ikan Makan Orang


Dear All,

A precautionary tale for all gorila fishanados.

Today I battled with some newly released Pacu at my resident Kolam Danau Biru in Bangi. And as expected, the newly released Pacu were in a FEEDING FRENZY!!! A few times after casting, I didn't even have time to lock the reel before the bait and hook was already taken and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzppp!!!

Anyway, after the battle as I was selling my bounty to the kolam buyer...one of my captives NGAP!!! on my thumb. Good thing it released immediately and only managed to devour some skin. Remember, they are cousins of the Piranha...and are to be treated with respect, All the Time.

Here are earlier posts on the Power of the Pacu

1. Power of Pacu

2. Survivor Spirit @ Pacu Dance

Till later, I need to go get a Band Aid (sob sob)

Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment