Thursday, June 3, 2010

End of the Majal Age

Guerilla fisherman, rejoice as our age of Majal is about to be over. I was at Bukit Mahkota large pond. Got myself a haruan the size of a small "Pisang Tanduk"...

Mr. Cerut on River 2 Sea Minnow

This dude faught like Bruce Lee until it sustained injury.

Mr. Curut and Mr. Minnow
Then came a long a Bangladeshi that suggested I let it go as it was still small. Very good idea . But little that I knew, Mr. Curut was Mortally wounded (mulut rabak gile sampai mata) as it spent its last moments of its life in my net.

Arwah Mr. Curut...

Then came Sam to lepak with me... So I wanted to show Sam the fish, instead I showed him a dead fish...

Mr. Curut on a plate...

Instead of "Catch and Release", I had no chance but to practice "Catch and Siang"... With the death of Mr. Curut, I think the GORILAFISHERMAN AGE OF MAJAL is over... Dono, must go fishan la to see majal or not...

p/s- The master-baiter misses his bait-caster...
Get well soon my bait caster...

-ih-

No comments:

Post a Comment