Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Baiter Master Tasik Monster

Aloha gorilaz... This is my first post... POWER...

First of all thanks to MAN TOMAN whom made an effort to start this blog. Also a special thanks to SHAH-PRAZAN whom tought me how to use a popper while out in the wild at the KLANG GATES... I've got a TASEK MONSTER weighing 2.1kgs 3 weeks back using a popper :D

Okay, eough mumbo-jumbo and lets get down to FISHAN!!!

Today, in the morning I already got 2 PACUs during FISHAN at Danau Biru... Yep, Danau Biru, MAN TOMAN'S power pot... Made RM4 from them PACUs and split it with Mr. Onn because he caught 1 of them fast devils on his 6 year old St. Croix rod that never caught anything since he bought it... Anyway, the capture of 2 PACUs is a different story. A very interesting story filled with R&D and macam-macam lagi...

The story for today, around 6.35pm to MAGHRIB time...

As we are guerrillas and always at war, we need to fish at places with NO FISHING signboards. But its okay because w'ere not FISHING, we're jeust FISHAN!!!

Here are my weapons set-up for this evening's story...

Net POW at Danau Biru with Man-Toman's tali

Sea Hawk Bait Caster for me the Master-Baiter on Berkley Rod sold at a Pasar Tani

Sure-Catch Spinner with 2 Golden "Seluang-like" Flashy Propellers

A SELUANG is a small fish that is silver in color. My friend Mr. Ijan, also an avid angler told me once that he unintentionally caught a 2kg SNAKEHEAD in this TASEK when he was doing a TARIK SELUANG LAJU-LAJU move...

Around 6.35 at the TASEK... This pot gave me 3 SNAKEHEADS already...

I got BZ casting at 6.35pm but nothing for 1/2 jam... Suddenly I got a scare because the PENUNGGU of this TASEK which is a 1 meter long MONITAR LIZARD gave me hello-hello... So I TERKEJUT GORILLA... Then I got boring and drank my BOSS...

BOSS drink

Around 7pm I moved to another spot on the other side of the TASEK. When I arrived to survey-survey my new spot, suddenly I saw the water move very big like TSUNAMI for ants... So I cast but nadda...

New spot at 7pm... Water move behind Mr. Spinner... Tasek Monster somewhere at water behind the rod tip

While casting suddenly Mr Tasik Monster came up for a breather... Man was he huge. He made me menggeletar... The head must have been the size of 2 telapak tangan of Jue Aziz. So I cast eventhough TAKUT... While casting in fear, a Honda Civic stopped near me. I pretended like nothing was happening while trying to hide my rod... Out of the car came the GOOD LUCK LADY whom I know so I buat donno and cast...

GOOD LUCK LADY

Why I call her GOOD LUCK LADY??? Because when I cast while she was parking to checkout my wrong doing (FISHAN IN NO FISHING TASEK), the spinner got a mega-byte by Mr Tasek Monster!!! The fight was intense. The rod was bending like a bending rod... The drag on the Sea Hawk reel was set high but still Mr. Monster managed to pull on it... MONSTER le katakan... GOOD LUCK LADY said she got my picture during the fight, but when I check my mobile phone, NOTHING... If not you could see my special GORILA STANCE while fighting monsters...

Presenting Mr. Tasek Monster

The elders say that when you take a monster out of a LUBUK, a new one will emerge to take its place...

Alhamdulillah...

Ayang and Mr. Tasek Monster...
Angah and Mr. Tasek Monster...
Ayong (AKA PACU BOY) and Mr. Tasek Monster
Adik and Mr. Tasek Monster

So where is Mr. TASEK MONSTER today??? In Bangi for my Mak Cak who could put Mr. TASEK MONSTER to good use... It will be cooked as UBAT for her healing wound after surgery on her left hip bone... She fell on the hard floor of the toilet... She's a 70++ year old lady with osteoporosis whom I also consider to be my mother, so I will hunt down any MONSTER for her...

So, gorilla gang... I got a new FISHAN FORMULA... 1 hour of casting=1.3kg of HARUAN...

PACUIH

p/s-Thank you GOOD LUCK LADY for helping me unhook Mr. TASEK MONSTER and snapping my photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment